Duration: 6 months
Type: Full Time [40 Hours per week]
Compensation: [Unpaid] Certificate will be provided on Completion / Job Offer
Place: Mysore, Karnataka
We are looking for a Social Media Interns to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
- Create engaging blog and social media content.
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org