Duration: 6 months
Type: Full Time [40 Hours per week]
Compensation: stipend / Job Offer / Incentives
Place: Mysore, Karnataka
We are looking for a rockstar, ambitious and energetic Business Development Interns to help us expand our clientele. The candidate should possess good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, to create and apply an effective sales strategy. This position will drive sales goals through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Cold calling the leads and prospects to understand their needs and suggest our solution
- Meet and interact with them to achieve high conversion
- Developing and implementing growth strategy.
- Conduct research to identify customer segments.
- Promote company’s service by addressing clients concerns.
- Managing day to day operations, collating client requirements, defining day plan and ensuring completion.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after sales support.
- Build long term relationships with clients.
- Develop collateral’s, marketing material and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.